The American eCommerce Club Certifications
The American eCommerce Club (AECC) certifications are substantial credentials for students as well
as professionals who are new to the e-marketing and e-Commerce profession. The AECC certifications can be
of benefit in employment applications, resumes, bios, and college admission applications
- • CBS ™ Certified B2B Specialist
- • CES ™ Certified e-Marketing Specialist
- • CAMS ™ Certified Affiliate Marketing Specialist
- • CIES ™ Certified Import & Export Specialist
Benefits of Getting Certified from American eCommerce Club
- • Take your resume to the next level with your new Computer Certification in ebusiness, B2B or eMarketing.
- • To gain equal status for a job interview or to attain promotion.
- • For prestige; for example, to gain acceptance or a title such as Certified with our Institute
- • Complete Registration & Certification, and American eCommerce Certificate for your office. Right to Use Credentials on Resume and Business Cards while in good standing.
- • Improve your education and resume so you can get that job you want or protect the job you have
- • Global Online Continuing Education - Computer Training Center offering E-Com, Tech and Business Courses
- • "American eCommerce Club" offered Newsletters and E-Zines and Discounts with Partners
- • American eCommerce Club (AECC) ™ Approved - Conferences, Seminars, and Networking Events
- • To gain recognition for knowledge and experience obtained in your profession
- • Increased self esteem and respect from others.